Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Warriors


It seems as though my our lazy Saturday mornings have been highjacked by footy fixtures! Nate has joined a footy team - The Malaysian Warriors. He has only made two practises so far, both I think were on about 4 hours sleep, but he seems to be in the starting line up and plays for most of the game!



On Saturday we headed down to Nexus International School where The Warriors took on the Irish in some WEIRDO version of AFL. There were soccer nets and round balls being used - wow, they sure do know how to ruin a game (in my opinion). It was a family affair for sure, loads of kids and even some dedicated wives behind the barbie cooking a few snags for the spectators.



It's very very serious business this footy thing - each quarter there is a pep talk and the boys really do get nice and pumped up. I had a great time watching my love in action. Need to work on kicking those points though, hey honey? :-) He is working on a blogpost so I wont say much more.

Pep talk

Run, honey, run!

Life saving fans
What's a day in KL without a bit of rain? 

And thats a wrap



No comments:

Post a Comment