Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Chilled...

... is not how I am feeling at the moment! We have Mitch and Bree coming on Friday which I am totally excited for. Steve (my recently Olympic qualified brother) may be coming to stay from Thursday to Tuesday, which I really hope happens because that would just be awesome. I have my nose in my books, madly trying to get my assignment done BEFORE they come so, come Monday when they are due, I am not running around like a madwoman!

If only I could concentrate! Once at University, I can remember leaving a heap of work for the last minute (true Ruth style) so I bought a couple ADHD pills off a friend, hoping I would be like a hamster on steroids on that wheel thing they run on. I sort of kind of wish I had them now so I could just zone in, a skill I do not seem to possess! So I have found another way, to just access some freaking self control and keep my butt cheeks on this seat and apply myself.

Its going well so far. I think. Written a blogpost, caught up on FB news, found this rad song (James Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat)


No no, I have done some work. Its going swell. :-/

2 comments: