Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

From The Tally Book - My Wife the Trooper

Been a while since I have last written... well over due.... Cambodia... F1.. future... next week... cause right now it is all about my woman!.

Volunteers full time at Alice Smith... plus studies... plus looks after me and follows me around Asia....

To appreciate her commitment here are a couple of pictures...

First to set the scene - we are in Cambodia... brand new country... up at 3am... explored Phnom Penh all morning...

Yet my wife sits down and hammers out a big assignment...


But what is really the cherry on top is that she does all off this with an army of construction workers hammering away outside (for some strange reason they chose to exclude this from the hotel website - go figure)...



So that is my wife - a really trooper!

Ok that's it... see you-lah!

2 comments:

  1. cherry on top.. haha, is it bad that's all i got from this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you wearing (or not wearing) in the reflection of the window!? LOL

    ReplyDelete