Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Around the World



I am getting pretty excited :-) We have so much travel in store, and we are only 2 full months into the year! 

A wedding in the UK - June 2012 {cousin Blake and Juliet}
A potential jaunt to the Olympics - August 2012 {praying for you Stepha}
A wedding in South Africa - August 2012 {cousin Lauren and Garett}
A white Christmas in Norway - December 2012/2013 {best mate Tom Roach here we come!}
Another wedding in South Africa - April 2013 {best friend Sarah and Jonty}

What's even more exciting is peppered around those trips are weekend's away to places near by, like Cambodia for example, in 3 weekends time! 

AND just as I thought it couldn't get any better, we have visitors! Mitch and Bree (soon!!), Timo and Steph {Easter}, The Crouch's {TBC}, The Sale Buma's {TBC}, the Geraldton Buma's {September/October}, Number 5 {July}... *sigh* 

I sit back in my chair and give thanks to my God for his abundant blessings.  I am totally overwhelmed by His provision in our lives. He is so good. 

1 comment:

  1. woah..... a full agenda... is Nathanael going to all, does he have so much time off. Love Mama xxoo

    ReplyDelete