Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Morning



they are my favourite mornings of the week after Saturday mornings. We normally head to church, but this morning, at 11am, we have Mollie (4) and Annabelle's (2) joint ballon birthday party.


I love the weekends. Mostly because Nate and I get to lazy in bed till 8.30/9.00 and there is no rush, which is a nice change to the weekdays where he is out the bed at 5.30am. It's my bliss. On Saturdays we usually head out for a brunch to Antipod Cafe, where their all day brekky and creamy coffees never disappoint.

When it comes to food, I am not one for trying anything new, once we have found a winner, why move? When Zach was here he mentioned we should try Plan B for brekky. I was hesitant, it belongs to a chain of other eateries - - - not really something I usually go for. But I got a rather nice surprise. They do poached eggs - winning. And their coffee is actually good.


Here we are at Plan B this morning enjoying a delicious coffee waiting for our poached eggs to arrive.

I love weekends with my husbo :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment