Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Korean Strawberryies

I hate buying strawberry's - only because the top few are always ripe, juicy and red but with further digging into the tray, the ones at the bottom or middle are nearly ALWAYS mushy and gross.

NOT THESE KOREAN BABIES:





I heard on the radio that a few of governments around Asia are going to crack down on working hours for blue collar workers... apparently Koreans work the longest hours... that's coz they hand bubble wrapping their strawberries for export!

I wish I had thought to take a photo of them BEFORE I took them out of their packaging - but each strawberry was individually bubble wrapped! I know I can over exaggerate at the best of times, but let me tell you, this is no embellished story. Next time I will take a photo :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment