Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Its not always Black & White

When we were in Yallingup with my family over Christmas, the girls (+ Doug) popped into random things along/off Caves Rd... we stopped at this gallery and my brother (Doug) found this awesome little book:



We basically bought all the copies in the store. Thats how cool this book is.

Louise (my sister-in-law) does this Point+Shoot and Wordless Wednesday thing on her blog which I think is radical. So I am taking notes (coz she is the most consistent blogger I know) and I have decided Wednesday! That is my day for a wordless post --- well maybe just a few words!

After yesterdays happenings (shhhhhhhh), and how my mind is being renewed with thoughts around Real Beauty, I thought this was appropriate:

Too Short? Erm... my box is labelled too tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment