Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Oops

I did not see that pillar. Sorry honey :-(


I am not going to go into how it all happened, and I realise that we got a vehicle with reverse sensors - and yes, they were screaming at me when I made contact with the massive concrete pillar at Ikea...

I will say this, driving that tank around is as good as an arm workout with that trainer chick from Biggest Loser. Its practically a gym session. AND the thing is HIGH and LONG and well... I just didn't see it. AND, the car parks in this place are like, TINY!

Bound to happen some time right?

From now on, I vow to obey the sensor when it starts going nuts and flat lining...


2 comments:

  1. oops..... Love M XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops indeed!
    Makes me think I should probably not ignore my reverse sensors when they go off too!

    ReplyDelete