Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Boys will be boys

I keep finding these little while balls all over my house.

 


I don't know what part of "no shooting in my house" they did not understand!


Nate and Zac bought BB guns, and I must say, its actually been pretty entertaining! They started off shooting at the target outside,



now they shoot each other. I am often hearing

{sneak sneak sneak}

Z: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA man, oh man, Nathanael, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, oh man. Come on, I was sleeping man"
N: "haahahahahahaha"
Z: "dude, in my foot, AAAAAAAAA"

and then the reverse happens, because there always needs to be payback right? So much for turning the other cheek.

They walk around with their "protection" strapped to their hips when they aware, or under their pillow at night.  And shoot each other in weird locations - whilst the other is sleeping, on the toilet, in the lift...



The only problem with all of this, is I almost broke my bloody neck slipping on those white balls on the marble floor - NO SHOOTING IN THE HOUSE! Next time I find one, I am going to make them face the wall, take their shirts off, and load a couple rounds into their backs, point blank - yeah baby, that will teach 'em!



2 comments:

  1. I love reading our storys. HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sides hurt from laughing :-)... Love M XXOO

    ReplyDelete