Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

The [other] one who has my heart



Nate and I went to a pretty trendy pub on Friday evening with our good friends Lenoard, Libby and Luke (there are a lot of L's going on there). It's no Little Creatures or Whose Your Momma? - but its nice going on KL standards. The attaction: it serves Little Creates - Pale and Bright ale! Whopa.


Our buddy Leonard
Luke and Libby have made the cutest creation. Ethan is his name and he has stolen my heart. I love kids, but at this point in my life, I don't really think about wanting one around... until this little guy appears.


He is the most chilled out, happy little chap. Always smiling, not one bit needy, happy to go to anyone, sleeps where ever. I really like how Luke and Libby take him out with them, he is a social little thing for sure.

We met Luke and Libby at CHCKL, our church. Leonard is our connect group leader. He has been an important part in us settling at that particular church. Is is the most connected person I know - he literally knows everyone in this town! Which is awesome for us.

I took a few snaps of the place, but the light was awful and I am yet to figure out our camera.




I want one!

1 comment: