Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

iDarts


As you can tell from this post, whilst I was traipsing through the most dense rainforest known to man at a 90 degree angle, with 30kgs on my back, mosquitos plaguing me, rain pouring down, leaches threatening to attack... my husband was enjoying a wonderful week of man-time. When I got home, he was buzzing on, and whilst I pretended to listen the only words I kept catching were "iDarts", "Leonard", "so much fun", "midnight", "iDarts" and more "Leonard"... 



On Tuesday night this week, we were off to the opening of iDarts - with Leonard organising the show were were treated, once again, to VIP status. These are the perks of being friends with one of the most connected people in this town. But we don't only love him for that!



So I finally got to see what all the hype was about! I initially thought in order to have a good time you needed to be able to play darts, but this is not the case. Anyone and everyone can play it. Its dangerous because you don't realise how much time passes, there is great music, the drinks flow  - the next thing you know its 1am. It really is so much fun. 




Thank you Leonard for another great experience, saya amat menyukainya! You rock :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment