Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

27 years on...

twenty seven years old today. my goodness me. where has the time gone?

looking in the rear-view mirror my twenty sixth year has been full, fun and fantastic. with the love of my life by my side, as my husband, we did so much. grew so much. loved so much. my love has always spoilt me on my birthdays, we have been together for three of them now. today has been no exception. last night we went to the most incredible restaurant where we ate amazing food and drank deliciously fine wine (a little too much!).

A place called Dish, not too far from where we live, was where he took me to celebrate 2 years of being together.





The decor was cool, the food and service was outstanding. I am one lucky lucky girl. We chatted about all sorts of things - the experiences we have had so far being one of them. I have had my ups and downs, but being in KL has been an experience, and opened up the doors to so many other things I never dreamed I would see or do. It's been a magical time so far with just me and Nate. I will look back on this time and treasure it always. 

This morning I woke to my sleepy husband mumbling happy birthday. After reading my card, which left me teary and wanting to squeeze him to death, he said I need to go and find my present. I went to the kitchen first, thinking, its that mustard yellow kitchen aid blender... nothing. I went to the lounge next, thinking it was that beautiful converted rice chest coffee table... nothing. He directed me to my study desk and low and behold a giant box covered with a blanket awaited me... and underneath that blanket...



Crazy hey? My laptop is literally on its last legs, so this was something I went crazy about! If I did not have to go to school today I would have spent the morning setting it all up. 

How spoilt am I? Thank you honey :-) Thank you for your love. You are my best friend and I still cant believe I get to do life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment